Texas Border Business
PHARR – Four Pharr-San Juan-Alamo ISD (PSJA) leaders have been recently nominated as 2019-2020 LifeChangers of the Year.
Sponsored by National Life Group and the National Life Group Foundation since 2006, the LifeChanger of the Year is an annual program that recognizes K-12 educators and school employees throughout the nation. The program celebrates those who are making a significant difference in the lives of students by exemplifying excellence, positive influence and leadership.
Congratulations to the four PSJA ISD nominees:
- Maria Sinapuelas, Garcia Elementary Librarian
- Narda Lugo, Henry Ford Elementary Librarian
- Diamantina Garcia, LBJ Middle School Librarian
- Arianna Vazquez-Hernandez, PSJA ISD Director of Communications, Marketing & Public Information
To be considered for a LifeChanger of the Year award, nominees must:
- Make a positive impact in the lives of students
- Enhance their school or district’s atmosphere, culture, and pride
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership at the school and/or district level
- Possess a proven record of professional excellence
- Show commitment to building a nurturing environment that supports learning
- Adhere to the highest moral and ethical standards
The nomination process is open to all K-12 schools in the US and will conclude Dec. 31, 2019. Soon after, an Independent Selection Committee comprised of former LifeChanger videos and higher education professionals will select 16 winners: a Grand Prize winner, 4 grand prize finalists, 10 LifeChangers, and a LifeChanger Spirit winner. Best of luck to all nominees!