Texas Border Business
The RGV Hispanic Chamber of Commerce cordially invites you to our next Café Y Pan Dulce Morning Social hosted by the Valley Symphony Orchestra on Tuesday, August 21 at the McAllen Performing Arts Center Lobby from 7:30 – 9:00 AM. Make plans to attend this informative event where you will learn all about the 2018-19 SYMPHONY…That’s Entertainment Concert Season. Dr. Peter Dabrowski, by Music Director/Conductor, will be there to meet with you and discuss the upcoming concerts.
Morning Social attendees will receive an exclusive discount code to purchase VSO Season Subscription tickets that morning and a VSO mug while supplies last. As a VSO Season Subscriber, count on first choice seating after previous VSO Season Subscribers have renewed their seats. Always best to buy the Season Subscription and get “the best seats at the lowest price”.
To reserve your participation, contact the RGV Hispanic Chamber of Commerce at 928-0060 or the RGVHCC President at [email protected] or call (956) 928-0060.
The VSO Season Code Discount Benefits for RGV Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Members are as follows:
- A 5% discount code will be supplied to RGV Hispanic Chamber members so that they can purchase the discounted Season Subscriptions beginning on the day of the breakfast in the MPAC lobby on Tuesday, August 21.
- RGV Hispanic Chamber members will have a 10-day period starting August 21 during which the code can be used to purchase VSO Season Subscriptions. Discount period closes August 30.
- Members could save as much as $54.75 on an Orchestra Season Subscription at $265.25 over the cost of purchasing 5 single tickets at $64 each ($4 fee added if purchased at Ticket Master Box Office) for a total of $320.
- Adding a 5% discount would make the Discounted Tickets before applicable fees:
o Orchestra Level = $166.25 vs. $175
o Front House Level = $213.75 vs. $225
o Back House Level = $261.25 vs. $275
- VSO Season Subscribers get the first choice on seating after previous VSO Season Subscribers have renewed their seats. Always best to buy the Season Subscription and get “the best seats at the lowest price.”
To reserve your participation, contact the RGV Hispanic Chamber of Commerce at 928-0060 or the RGVHCC President at [email protected]