Texas Border Business
In light of recent changes pertaining to the COVID-19, and Texas Governor Abbot declaring Texas a state of disaster, changes to Tierra Santa Golf Club operations will be made for at least the next two weeks. We know this is an unsettling time for our team members and for us as a business. We are doing our best under these unique circumstances, and appreciate your continued support. We are looking forward to offering our guests a relaxing and safe experience at Tierra Santa.
1. Tierra Santa will be open for Golf, our regular hours, 7 am – sundown.
2. Our Driving-Range and Practice-Greens are open as well.
3. All golf carts will be sanitized after each use and upon request, guests are permitted to drive one cart per golfer at no extra charge.
4. Our in-dining services will be suspended for at least two weeks. We do however offer take-out and curb-side pick up, and even delivery is available for orders above $15.00. Chef Paul has created a special menu for this, with delicious and healthy options.
Call: (956) 973-1811 to place your order.
5. Salads are omitted from our menu since they are not cooked to above safe temperatures.
6. Upon request, we cater to your family or business lunches & dinners. Any type of cuisine is possible, our Chefs are Internationally trained
We value your health and safety, and that of your family, and therefore want you to know that we are working diligently to provide a safe food environment and that our chefs are ServSafe certified. We look forward to serving you!
Tierra Santa Golf Club